Monday, April 13, 2015

Life Changes and New Directions.

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. (1 Peter 5:7 NIV)





I don't often talk about myself in the blog but I have to be honest right now I am  a going  through a  rough season of my life  personally , financially and there are times when I am full of anxiety and my emotions are all over the place.  But  through out it  all  Jesus  has  been  amazing to me and  although my  circumstances are  a bit overwhelming  God  has never let's me stay in my little cloud of  depression.  I am realizing this more and more each day  that there are amazing people in  my life that  genuinely  care about me this was confirmed for me  this past  Sunday.  I am so grateful that in the midst of all that  is  going on  I have hope.On paper  my current situation seems like  more than I can handle but  I know that God is faithful   and  He  cares.



 I've  decided to  change some the way I  post  on the blog.  Coming up with something to write each day  can  be a daunting   task  and  along the way I've lost  some of my passion for it.  So in effort to preserve the integrity on the blog from now on  I will only post when I  have something that I  really  feel lead to share and that is meaningful.  I don't want this post  become a chore I  want the content that  I write to be helpful and  from my heart.  I want to thank those who take the time to read my  post it means  more to me than you know.   So  keep me in your prayers and I'll do the same for you if you need to catch up with me  you can find me  on  most  social  media  platforms @LesliAllynBlogs .


God Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment