Wednesday, April 1, 2015

When Life Happens

I wait patiently for God to save me; I depend on him alone. He alone protects and saves me; he is my defender, and I shall never be defeated. (Psalms 62:1-2 GNB)



Life sometimes has a way of turning upside down and completely throwing you off.   I can tell you from personal experience that when things change drastically it can be very hard to adjust mentally because your emotions are all over the place because the comfort of what you're used to has been disrupted.  When we go through these types of changes its important that we realize the only thing in our lives that is consistent is the Lord. We must rely on Him to sustain in every area of our lives so when  challenging things happen to us we don't just fall apart but we become more aggressive in our faith. Remember, God is with you , He cares, and His love and protection consistently follow you all the days of your life. So no matter what you are facing has to submit to God. You will get through this.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment