Thursday, March 12, 2015

While You're Waiting

I am waiting for the Lord to help me. My soul waits for him. I trust what he says. Psalm 130:5 (ERV)

All pictures are taken by and edited by Lesli Allyn Blogs unless otherwise stated.

Have you heard the  saying if you want to make  God laugh tell Him about your plans. I believe that God has  put a dream in  all of hearts but  sometimes  our timing  doesn't line up with Gods, In these instances we have to develop  patience and  faith. Often we are so consumed with chasing  down one  plan  after the next that we  neglect to  ask God   what  His plans are. What we have to remember  is that  our life isn't just about us, it's about  our service and living out  Gods plan for us.  You may  feel  a bit  frustrated or even  overlooked but I want to  encourage you to wait on God, trust His plan and believe that  He still has a plan for your life.


Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment