Monday, July 14, 2014

Get to Know Me.

Well  hello there   and welcome to my  first  post on for the  Lesli Allyn Blogs .  Instead of  boring you with  a  super  long  post  I'll do a  quick intro  of 10 Facts About  Me.
  1. My name is Lesli  ( you can call me Leii) and  I'm from Atlanta ( I'm actually a rare native although I wasn't raised here)
  2. I love God.
  3. I love  COFFEE  no  ...Seriously I  love coffee!!
  4. I consider myself a iPhone  photographer ( is that a thing? *shrugs*)and you'll  see a lot of my fav  shots here on  Lesli Allyn Blogs.
  5. I was recently  laid off and I have a  lot of free time on my hands for go figure.  My goal  during this time  is  to get in shape and find my purpose in this world.
  6. Getting married and starting a family is a huge life goal for me.
  7. I'm obsessed with  Instagram ( @Les_Leii )
  8. I'm a  text book introvert  I must have  time alone to recharge.
  9. I love  make up and all things girly  however I'd  rather have a new laptop  or iPhone  over a designer bag
  10.  I  want to  do a lot more traveling  after visiting  Philadelphia  for the  first time  a couple of weeks ago. Sponsor me? lol
So I hope that  give you a small peek into my life hope to see you here again often.
Leii out...*drops mic*

No comments:

Post a Comment