Monday, July 21, 2014

DRINK THIS: SUPER Green GREEN Tea Smoothie.

So I was scrolling through  Pinterest    and  came across the Green Tea Smoothie I  tried it this morning and LOVED it!. I put my own  spin to it of course and  I called it my  Super Green Tea Smoothie  take a look below at the ingredients and you'll  see why.

Ingredients :   

1 handful of  Kale or Spinach 

1 Slice of Avocado

1 1/2  Teaspoon of Trader Joe's Matcha Green Tea Latte 

1/2  of a Banana

1/2 Teaspoon of  Raw Honey

4 oz or so of Coconut Water

A  Splash of  Coconut Milk

A few Cubes of Ice

 Protein Powder of your  choice (optional)





Easy Right?  This  recipe    filled  a pint mason jar with a  little left over.  I  used a   NutriBullet to  blend it and I'd say the  prep time was under 10mins!  This would be  great for as a meal replacement  or  a  post work out  drink, the calories average at about  234 calories for the pint.  If you use this recipe  please tag me on   Instagram ( @lesliallyblogs ) with the hash tag  #SuperGreenTeaSmoothie

No comments:

Post a Comment