Saturday, July 26, 2014

Quiet time : My prayer .



I wanted to share a prayer from my quiet time today so this is unedited and there may be some spelling errors but my heart is poured into every line. 

Don’t fear, because I am with you; don’t be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will surely help you; I will hold you with my righteous strong hand. (Isaiah 41:10 CEB). 

Dear Lord, 
tonight I pray that embrace your truth and walk out your words. Help me to receive the peace of your presence in my life.  I will not be afraid because you are my God , you will strengthen me you hold my life in your hands and I will trust you. 

I will learn to trust you even more. Please meet me where I am and help me to move towards where you want me to be. Please help me to not be intimidated by where other believers are in there walk with you or compare myself to them.  I am simply honored that you walk with me  and ahead of me to make a way for me.   

Thank you God with all my love I praise you and thank you in Jesus' name -Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment