Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Not so Daily Devotional : Got Disappointment?


Let’s be honest disappointment is hard to deal with. I in particular am one that takes disappointment very hard; for a long time my defense mechanism was to never get my hopes up. I figured that way the hurt that comes with things not working out would bypass me because my heart was never invested.


Good strategy huh? No actually it isn’t because essentially my faith grows stale and I miss out on the immeasurable power of God that is activated by applying  faith  to the situation . Never lose hope, no matter where you are or how deep your situation God is never too far to reach you.
 

Dear God, I pray that where I’ve lost hope or I feel rejected please fill in those gaps and rejuvenate my broken heart. Help me to see clearly so that I can follow your leading. In Jesus’ name -Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment