Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My Open Diary: What am I Going To Do With My Life...Part.2

What  could I possible accomplish  worrying  about my future , will it   move me towards my  purpose?  The answer is NO!  Life happens and I know this all to well , I am  at  a  familiar  season in my life where I'm unemployed and  looking for the "next thing".  Right now I don't have a concrete  plan of  action and that concerns me a bit, I'm always thinking ahead and worrying  about not  measuring up to my  own standards.

The problem with that is that   I miss out on today  worrying about the  future.  Today I read a  blog  post by  Joyce  Meyer  titled   Calm Down and Lighten Up! , in her post she talks about living in the  now and not allowing your   mind to wonder  and fill with anxiety  the  verse  reference  she used was  Matthew 6:34  I choose the Message Bible  translation.

Matthew 6:34The Message (MSG)

34 “Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don’t get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes.

I don't want to be so  blinded by  my  circumstances  that I miss out on a opportunity to  activate my  faith and allow God to work  my life.  Like I mentioned before  I don't have  a concrete plan but I do have  a short (very short)  list of things that I want to do with this time  So here  goes !
THE LIST 
  1.  I want to take this  Blog seriously and use this  platform to help others by being open and transparent while also glorifying God. I would like this to be my career I DO NOT want to  do the traditional  9-5 ever again!
  2. I want to get into  amazing physical  shape, I've put on a few pounds  over the  course of this year and I must   get  this waistline  snatched!
  3. Social life...what's that? I have no clue but I really need one. HELP!

This is as far as I've gotten but  at least I have  a outline and moving forward I don't want to be a slave to my  fears but truly  trust God , I know he is   up to something and I am here for it!


Proverbs 19:21The Message (MSG)

21 We humans keep brainstorming options and plans,
    but God’s purpose prevails.

No comments:

Post a Comment