Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Gods Process vs. My Expectations.

Photo Taken and  Edited By Lesli Allyn. 

Jeremiah 29:11 (NKJV)

11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.


Many  of us   have  a  vision  for  our lives and where  we  would like to be  at certain parts of our lives.  In my   case  31 looks nothing like what I'd envisioned;  I  wanted to me married with  a  couple of  children by thirty.   I'll be  32 on  Thursday so  I'm sure you  may  have noticed   things haven't gone as planned.  For awhile I felt  like  a failure because   didn't  meet  my own  expectations and to be perfectly honest I still struggle with  "my expectations".  So  what do you do when you feel like you've  prayed , believed and   still you feel like your  stuck in a rut  just  spinning your wheels and going  nowhere?


Trust  Gods process,  He  knows exactly where we are  and   he has   heard  our   prayers.   We  must remember that  God  doesn't follow  our schedules , timelines or   our Pinterest  vision boards.   His plans are  going to  unfold in His  timing  and  they  will  be far more  amazing  than we  could every imagine. We must  realize that  a season of  waiting  is  vital to  build character  and  strengthen your  faith.   You  don't want to  rush into  next phase of  your life  unprepared and under developed:  You want to be  whole and   reliant only  on God  not  on  someone  or  a particular  platform to feel like you've succeeded. 

Remember, God is  present,  he  hears you  and  what  He has  for you  is for you  and no  one  can  take away  His  purpose for your life.  So   sit  tight  in this  season  of  waiting   I believe God is going to blow our minds!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment