Monday, August 18, 2014

32 years Old in 9 Days?!?! ....I'm not ready!

The following is me unedited  and  thinking out loud you've been warned...lol


Today did  NOT go as planned at all!   This morning the plan was to get up  clean up a bit and  film a  video. I spent the better part of the day attempting to set  up.  I filmed a few clips but just could not  get into the groove of things.  I found that  I  was  becoming frustrated  meanwhile  forcing  myself to put on this fake smile on camera  and then my  camera  battery died!  lol  So   I just had to take a  step back , breathe and  regroup.  * deeps  breaths

Guys, in  9 days I'll be turning 32 years old and  I'm not ready!  Now I know  logically that I'm being a  bit  dramatic and whether   I'm  ready or  not  on Thursday I'll be  32 years old.  What makes this  birthday so different  from   the others is  where I am currently.  I am at this crossroad in my life where I need to  REALLY  figure out  what I want and where I am going.   To be  completely  honest  and transparent  I am embarrassed that I don't  KNOW yet; Shouldn't I know  by now?


The truth is  as  isolated as I feel right now I know that there a  a lot  of  30 somethings that  find themselves feeling similarly  and   are contemplating  their  next move.   So  what do we do guys?  Not having  a plan  is  scary  but  remaining the  same is  far  more  painful. I  seem to have more insight when it comes to  helping others at times  but when it  comes to me I am  clueless.  

What I do know is that  God  has me in this  particular  space in my life for a reason , there is  something I  am supposed to do and   learn in this time  and I just pray that I am open and  receptive  enough to move forward.  I don't  want  to  spend  my   the rest of my life standing in the same  spot expecting  and expecting things to change.  I apologize  for  this  weird post my mind is  all over the place  and  I just needed to vent. Hopefully things will be back to  bushiness as  usual  tomorrow. Talk to  you guys  soon!

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment