Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Winning The Battle Over our Thoughts

And every defense that is raised up to oppose the knowledge of God. They capture every thought to make it obedient to Christ. 2 Corinthians 10:5 (CEB)

All pictures are taken an edited by Lesli Allyn Blogs unless otherwise stated.

 We  all  go  through a daily  battle  with our own  thoughts.   We doubt ourselves, our  abilities and our purpose. These thoughts can  leave us  feeling inadequate and condemned. But  the good news  is  that  we  don't have to accept  every thought that drops into our minds.  Through the word of  God we are  able to replace  each negative  thought with Gods  truth and what He  says about us.  Remember  the word of  God is our ammunition  so below  are  a few verses that I want to share with you. Write them down , meditate on them and  make every lie of the enemy  submit to Christ.  


He is With Us
fear not, for I am with you;be not dismayed, for I am your God;I will strengthen you, I will help you,I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10 (ESV)
With Him We Are Made Strong
I can do all things through him who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13(ESV)


He  Love Us
The Lord says, “I love you people with a love that continues forever. That is why I have continued showing you kindness. Jeremiah 31:3 (ERV)


Love,





Connect with me online! @LesliAllynBlogs on   Instagram, facebook and Twitter.



No comments:

Post a Comment